Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on tower restrictions possible new homepurchase

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on tower restrictions possible new homepurchase
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 21:51:06 +0000
my .02     Having helped get Building/structure permits in three different
states PA,NJ,DE.

I have found its unlikely  At least in my experience  dealing with Township or
City  permit offices.

A few had the blank expression when  " Radio Tower " was inserted in  line # (
description of structure)

  You have to do your due diligence.. As for Realtors ...  = salesman ... some
go the extra  mile to insure  you concern .. My present location  we had a
stipulation in the agreement of sale   requiring the ability to obtain

building permits for multi towers  up to 150 ft.

   YMMV

Wayne W3EA