Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: anti-climb, litigation, attractive

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: anti-climb, litigation, attractive
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 05:24:31 -0500
Last I heard, it depends on the jurisdiction, but from pre teens through teens, they are likely to take any measures as a challenge. In many jurisdictions, it matters not to what lengths you go, if they can circumvent what ever measures you take, you can be found guilty. Add to that, civil suits. They are likely to be more generous with awards than criminal proceedings.

73,  Roger (K8RI)