[TowerTalk] question for the group

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] question for the group
From: mike repinski via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 16:07:13 -0500
I would like to run this by the group. I presently have a self supporting 50
foot aluminum tower with a 6 element 6 meter beam. What I would like to do is
hang 2 pieces of tubing from the boom  each side of the mast and mount some
loop yagis for 902, 1296 and 2304. My thought is to form a square that would
clear the tower section by an inch or so. The loopers would mounted off this
"box".  Hopefully this makes sense. The rotor is a tail twister. The antennas
add up to 44 lbs not including any framework. Mike