Re: [TowerTalk] Burying radials

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Burying radials
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:30:59 -0500
If you have a tractor capable of using a brush hog then it is capable of pulling a home brew (or COTS) wire burying ground slitting device similar to what te contractors use for burying residential phone wires in rural areas. You could modify a sub-soiler or other plow style fairly easily if you weld or relatively inexpensively if you have to hire the welding. I have a compact tractor with under 40HP at the PTO and it is trivial to pull such a dirt engaging implement.

Patrick        NJ5G