[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex catalog

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex catalog
From: DAVE WRIGHT via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:15:51 +0000 (UTC)
Thank you for your efforts; I'm glad it's going to someone w/the scanning
capability.
Hopefully KA8WEP will have it scanned f/distribution to all soon. Thank you
very much f/making the Towertalk members aware it was available, and to passing
it on. It will be REALLY great to have reference to what was available then, to
what is available now from: http://www.tashtowers.com/crank-up-towers.php
Thank you again es 73 de Dave, K6JOX

Message: 1