Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Sale

To: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Sale
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 15:18:24 -0700
Hot dip regalv here is about $1.20/lb includes strip of old galv and light rust, but need to take apart, but then the cables are probably shot with the salt air. So $1k for a like new 800# tower plus replace the cables $300(?)

Ace Galvanizing in S. Seattle regalvanized 200' of R65 and a couple of 3" masts for me - great work on this and other jobs.

Grant KZ1W