Re: [TowerTalk] lightning protection at towers and bunkers on former AT&

To: David J Dave Windisch <davidjw1@fioptics.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] lightning protection at towers and bunkers on former AT&T microwave relay sites
From: Dave Sublette <k4to@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 07:29:55 -0400
The he article I recall was about the FAA.  They did an extensive test,
comparing many of their sites that used this device to many of their sites that
did not use it.  The results were that there was no clear evidence that the
device prevented lightning strikes as advertised.  Try google for FAA testing
of lightning suppressor or some such working.

K4TO