Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Removal

To: Steve Maki <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Removal
From: Larry Schulman <k9iqbikes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 13:18:01 -0500
If you go to QTH.COM and go to the classified section "towers", Chuck will
find an ad placed by Earl Scranton on the second page of ads. Earl
indicates that he is a certified tower climber located in Ohio and is
soliciting tower climbing work.  He indicates no job is too small and if
you email him through QTH.COM he may be able to travel to Rockford for this
job.

Larry-K9IQ