Re: [TowerTalk] Experience with crank up towers....

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Experience with crank up towers....
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 10:07:14 -0700
Hi Grant,

Good to meet you at Visalia. I have no experience with crank-ups, but I've been wrestling cables for many years in portable setups for both pro audio and ham radio. I suspect that how well the cable behaves in this sort of rigging will be strongly dependent on the physical characteristics of the cables and their mechanical history.

73, Jim K9YC