Re: [TowerTalk] 40 Meter Yagi

To: "AB2E Darrell" <ab2e@hotmail.com>, "Kim Elmore" <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>, "Gary" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 Meter Yagi
From: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 23:03:12 -0400
Does anyone have any "installed and real" info about SteppIR's new UrbanBeam?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

-----Original Message----- From: AB2E Darrell
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 22:52
To: Kim Elmore ; Gary
Cc: towertalk@contesting.com

Hi all,

Another nice 40m yagi is the Hygain Discoverer-2 (2el 40m). The nice thing is they are expandable to 3 elements with a lengthened boom. I have a pair of them I hope to stack in the near future. They are very reasonable used (I picked up both of mine for $300 each locally).

73 Darrell AB2E