[TowerTalk] FD Info - Thanks

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FD Info - Thanks
From: Herb Krumich via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 16:13:52 +0000 (UTC)
I appreciate all those who sent some ideas about interference during field dayI
believe the big issue is keeping the antennas as far away as possible from each
other.This continues to be a big problem, since the last few years we have
operated at our EOC building.I will say this. We have a tremendous amount of
visitors since shifting from a park to the EOC.That's what it's all about
anywayThanks againHappy 4thHerb K2LNSCW op for K3  Yellow Traffic Light