Re: [TowerTalk] CELL PHONE SIGNAL BOOSTERS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CELL PHONE SIGNAL BOOSTERS
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:09:29 -0500
Magic Jack or UMA will give you low cost VOIP if you have a modicum of bandwidth.  No need to involve your ISP or WISP.

Patrick        NJ5G

On 7/26/2017 1:23 PM, Dale M. Schwartz wrote:
AT&T provided me with their M-CELL for my home.  It converts your cellular
service to VOIP and transmits everything (incoming and outgoing calls) over the
Internet to your phone. Works great. I would think other cell companies would have
similar devices.

                                                        Dale
                                                        K4ROZ

Dale M. Schwartz, Esq.
Managing Partner
SCHWARTZ POSEL
RiverEdge One--Suite 450
5500 Interstate North Parkway NW
Atlanta, GA 30328
T (770) 951-1100 x222
F (770) 951-1113
dale@immlawfirm.com
www.immlawfirm.com

     PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASSOCIATION
     ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW