Re: [TowerTalk] Here we go again.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Here we go again.
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 01:07:21 -0400
Ain't it though.
It appears that much of the rewrite was done by person or people who know nothing about tower, prorogation, or the FAA. I doubt they've seen the $6 million wrongful death suit awarded for the crop duster who hit a tower less than 200' and it was painted Red and White. Imagine were it low visibility.

73, Roger (K8R)I