Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing advice

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing advice
From: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 21:31:36 -0500
Thank you all for the advice.

Just to put this out there. I am using a full harness, with the double
lanyard attached to the back and an adjustable positioning lanyard (webbed
nylon or polyester, not leather or rope). Wearing boots, gloves, etc.

I know the harness is good and just a lend safe, it's just and just a lend
out being comfortable up there. It seems to be the worst when and just
blend out teaching the positioning lanyard through the tower. I try to
avoid looking down, but have found myself looking up and seeing how far I
have left to go and decide I might and just a lend out teachings well just
go down. I'll try to avoid that and just look ahead.

73
Mike ND9G