Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Hardware

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Hardware
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 17:26:38 -0700
It's generally still called a U-bolt. However, DX Engineering generically calls them "saddle-clamps" and differentiates between U bolts and V bolts. The triangular shape accommodates different mast sizes better that a semi-circular "U" does.

They might have what you're looking for.

https://www.dxengineering.com/search/department/clamps-and-fasteners/product-line/dx-engineering-replacement-saddle-clamp-bolts?autoview=SKU&N=4294950919&sortby=Default&sortorder=Ascending

Wes  N7WS