Re: [TowerTalk] Direct Burial Of Coax (Was "A Dumb Question")

To: Dick's <rcblumen@centurylink.net>, Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Direct Burial Of Coax (Was "A Dumb Question")
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:55:36 +0000
This "drain hole" thing is always so laughable. It is a unique idea to the ham
community. Holes let water in as well as out and there is no reason to worry
about water ingress if ordinary care in taken in conduit installation.

There are literally millions of miles of buried conduit in the world with no
"drain holes" and there is no epidemic of water issues.

Al
AB2ZY