Re: [TowerTalk] Tuning raised radial verticals

To: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tuning raised radial verticals
From: Bryon Paul Veal NØAH <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 19:41:08 +0000
I never have heard of a successful array using raised radials ... so this
has been a good exercise.  Also strongly agree with tuning the verticals to
the intended frequency  ..... but this is all with comtek. From the power
dump port,   I had  300 foot roll of coax coming back to my meter measuring
the power dump onto the dummy load in my shack!

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com