[TowerTalk] New to Group, WTB M2 OR2800PX and Rohn TB4 Thrust Bearing

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] New to Group, WTB M2 OR2800PX and Rohn TB4 Thrust Bearing
From: David Needham <k8aja73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:37:33 -0700
Hello,

Just joined the group. I have a motorized US Tower crank up/tilt over with
TH11DX and 2 el 40/30m shorty on home made hinge brackets. Handy for
working on and lowering for the occasional hurricane warning for SC. I look
forward to gaining and sharing new ideas with the group.

I'm currently using a Yaesu G2800 rotor that is doing well, but would like
to upgrade before I stack my VHF/UHF satellite antennas on top.

I'm looking to buy a good used or factory rebuilt M2 Orion OR2800PX. It
needs to be the newer DC drive with the splined shaft and upgraded mast
clamps. I'd prefer the oval bottom plate for the larger mast, but can
obtain that from the factory. I'd also prefer the Green Heron Engineering
controller, but could settle for the M2 controller.

I'm also looking for a good used Rohn TB4 (accepts 3" masts) Thrust bearing.

Please contact me off list with pictures and your asking price if you have
one of these. My QRZ.com email is good if it doesn't come through on this
posting.

73, Dave, K8AJA