Re: [TowerTalk] Wet samp for TX455 USTower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wet samp for TX455 USTower
From: bear <bear@bearlabsusa.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 17:20:17 -0400
I'm ignorant of this IBC thing.
So aside from the idea that it OUGHT to be called the /Intra/national Building Code, and Wikipedia says they picked "International" because it was applied to some juristictions outside of the USA... (which makes little sense to me) I downloaded the 2012 copy from Archive.org.

Nothing in there makes a reference to antennas or towers.

Is there another version that does?

                        _-_-