Re: [TowerTalk] More information about my problem; . Re: Heliax acting s

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More information about my problem; . Re: Heliax acting strangely: Help?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 08:14:19 -0500
Peter,

Nice.  I do not see use of these on any installation in the Houston/Gulf Coast
area.  Maybe we are just cheap. 😊

The video feed was really slow.  I went to bed, and replayed after it was fully
downloaded.  Good job on the connector replacement.  That connector is quite
different from the ones I have.  I would likely drop something while on the
tower, so would need lots of spares.

73, Keith NM5G