Re: [TowerTalk] connector for LDF5-50 (not the newer -50A version)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] connector for LDF5-50 (not the newer -50A version)
From: "Jeff" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:04:56 -0500
For the 50 vs. 50a question, it's actually possible that 50 predates the internet. The coax I have has been setting in storage for probably 20 years and I have no idea when it was actually made. May have to look for a manufacturing date on the coax. Would not be surprised if it's 80s or so.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Saviers