[TowerTalk] Antenna Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Question
From: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 06:46:38 -0600
Ted-

I just tried it on a model of a 20M 2 element beam in EZNEC.
Adjusting the length of the reflector from 218" to 225" did not affect
the frequency of lowest SWR, but it did, in my case, cause the
feedpoint impedance to move closer to 50 ohms than it started
at. ( I might take that antenna down and adjust it!)

 I did not check the other parameters of the beam such as
F/B ratio, SWR bandwidth, gain, gain bandwidth, etc. I know from experience
that all of those will be affected, though.

Hope this helps.

73

Tom K0SN