Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling multiband Yagi's

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling multiband Yagi's
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 08:02:11 -0400

On 11/1/2017 1:09 AM, Don W7WLL wrote:
Have any changes ever been suggested in the ham community that might
lead to improvement in structure or operation) If either of the
latter are available, I bet TH7 owners in general would be interested
in what what the modeling showed or what the suggested changes were.

Roger Cox then/formerly of HyGain posted some dimension changes many
years ago.  I seem to no longer have that posting/e-mail - it was
similar to (but IIRC more extensive than) the "DX" settings (shown on
page 3-7) in the current MFJ/Hy-Gain manual.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV