Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Optimizing Software

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Optimizing Software
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:46:52 -0500
YO and AO were really great at optimizing. Especially YO which was super
easy to use and very fast. I designed all of my P40A Yagis with it and they
worked well. I have EZNEC now which works well for modeling however it does
not optimize and there is no desire to add that feature. The only option is
to purchase third party software and also Microsoft Excel.

I believe 4NEC2 will optimize and it's free.  I downloaded it months ago but
never tried it.

GL

John KK9A