Re: [TowerTalk] Recommendations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Recommendations
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 19:36:39 -0500
I had a homebrew aluminum mast about 25' long with a small tribander on top
and I walked that up in VP2V, PJ7, ZF2, etc without too much effort.  45'
might be difficult but possible with a hinged base and maybe a falling
derrick. Home brewing a vertically telescoping pipe tower is a lot of work
and expense and it is probably cheaper just to replace your bent Rohn
sections. I assume that the base and anchors are still good.

John KK9A