Re: [TowerTalk] Rain Gutter Antenna

To: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rain Gutter Antenna
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:30:49 -0500
Obviously a less than optimum antenna system. I have used something
similar years ago when there were still power restrictions on 160.
Worked better than no antenna. I would first try feeding both
downspouts with the center and run some wire around the foundation of
the house and connect the shield to that. Wouldn't run too much power
either as there are no insulators. I'd scrap the idea if the house is
aluminium sided. Good luck. --Mike, WV2ZOW