Re: [TowerTalk] HDR300 rotor repair

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDR300 rotor repair
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 10:23:17 -0500
Unless things have changed since I owned my HDR300s, the biggest wear was
from the poor fitting key on the shaft and the mast bracket. If it is sloppy
the antenna will rock back and forth in the wind a considerable amount. Also
I had one unit fill with water when the top seal went bad so I would look at
that.  They are pretty easy to work on, I purchased and machined many parts
for the two that owned during the short time that I used them.

John KK9A