Re: [TowerTalk] need advice on older Cushcraft 2 el 40

To: Dave Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>, "Tower and HF Antenna Construction Topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] need advice on older Cushcraft 2 el 40
From: Timothy Coker via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:09:00 +0000 (UTC)
You can have my stock Balun that came with this antenna once mine comes down
for replacement this January.
Honestly, having opened the stock Balun, I’ll personall replace that with a
Balun Designs model and if not I’d follow K9YC’s instructions for sure, both
much better options.
73,
Tim / N6WIN.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone