Re: [TowerTalk] Band pass filters

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Band pass filters
From: Rudy Bakalov via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 01:12:56 +0000 (UTC)
 I have Pavel's filters, from 80 to 10m, along with his triplexer. All high
power, rated for 3500W continuous duty with the built-in 12V fans. Absolutely
love them as well as working with Pavel. He and I were wondering how the
filters will do in the frigid VE3 environment and to find out he emptied his
freezer and tested them in the freezer!
We also tried 4o3a's filters and found out that they didn't work as well as
Pavel's. I now I have a second set triplexer + 80-10 BPFs for the new project
on HR9.
Rudy N2WQ

    On ‎Friday‎, ‎December‎ ‎8‎, ‎2017‎ ‎12‎:‎47‎:‎47‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EST, Gary Johnson