[TowerTalk] Help with Shutfeed model

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with Shutfeed model
From: Kelly Jones <kjones@virtualcohesion.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 00:23:01 +0000
Hi all,

I'm considering shut feeding one of my newly installed towers for 80/160.  I
had good luck with this when I lived in Colorado and would like to try this
again in AZ.

The tower is 70' of Rohn 45 with an XM-240 (reflector grounded) on the top.  In
my previous installation, I used 1/2" copper tubing spaced 12" off the face of
the tower with the tap around 40'.  The match was a simple Omega match using
just capacitance in the matching network.

My question - would someone much smarter than me be willing to model my tower
and provide direction on the matching network?

73
Kelly - N0VD