Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Connection

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Connection
From: Larry Stowell <wa2fif@att.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 10:50:59 -0500

Tom try Chris, he will work with you

KF7P Metalwerks

Arc Light Mfg. LLC

3641 South 700 West

Salt Lake City UT 84119

801-231-2658

Chris at KF7P dot com.

&lt;/frame&gt;

73 Larry K1ZW

On 1/21/2018 10:01 AM, W1PDI via TowerTalk wrote:
I'm in the planning stages to put up a 50 ft aluminum Universal Towers fold
over tower.

I'm trying to line everything up for a March project date. Question-tower will
be approx 100' from house. I plan on bury coax and rotor cables in PVC

Would it be wise to run cables down tower to a connection box at base for
lightning arrestees and provide an easy way to replace coax from base to
antennas if needed such as adding addl tower sections.

If so where can I find a waterproof connection box that will handle 3 RG213u,
rotor cable, bus vat and arrestors?

Tom

--
73 Larry K1ZW