Re: [TowerTalk] 160m antenna ideas / suggestions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160m antenna ideas / suggestions
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:31:47 -0800
If the ARRL Antenna Book and the ON4UN book (Low Band DXing)  are not on your shelf, now would be a REALLY good time to correct that. The ON4UN book is largely devoted to antennas and propagation on 160, 80, and 40M. It includes MANY practical designs.

Since my earliest days in ham radio, I've always had a copy of the ARRL Handbook and Antenna Book, and bought a newer version every 5-10 years. In 2003, when I had the opportunity to set up a station on a mountaintop, i bought the ON4UN book and the latest Antenna Book, and spent a LOT of time studying them.

73, Jim K9YC