Re: [TowerTalk] RG213 coax source?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RG213 coax source?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 23:08:21 -0500
It looks like they have good equipment for installing connectors. They have
a variety of connectors and cables, it appears to be a great source for
custom cables. I was not aware of this supplier, great tip!

John KK9A

From:   terry burge ki7m
Date:   Wed, 31 Jan 2018 11:28:38 -0800 (PST)

I have found MPD Digital 'sagemaiden' on ebay to provide me with great coax
jumpers. They do a much better job than I ever could installing the
connectors
and use Tfimes microwave coax. Maybe some other brands too. When it comes to

putting in short jumpers I always think of them especially since my
experience
with RG-8X has been so poor....bend them and find a short!

FWIW (again)

Terry

KI7M