Re: [TowerTalk] Hex beam assembly time?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hex beam assembly time?
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 13:34:24 -0600
How do they make it into a  H E X A G O N A L shape with 4 rods????

On 2/21/2018 9:14 AM, Dave Thompson wrote:

Gang,

There are a lot of HEX beams.  I see MFJ has gotten into the game, too.

I looked through all the hex beams and the spider beam seems to be the best of
the lot as it has more than 2 elements on 10, 15, and 20.  It is tough to put
together. Vibroplex sells this hex beam. It only needs 4 spacer rods rather
than 6
but be sure to get the one for fixed installation.

As I recall Vibroplex used to sell a couple of others that went together fast
for portable installation, too.  One was a hex beam in a bag.

73 Dave K4JRB