[TowerTalk] Urgently need a soil expert for big tower in Haiti

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Urgently need a soil expert for big tower in Haiti
From: DALE LONG <dale.long@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 22:37:45 +0000 (UTC)
Gentleman:
I have a German colleague now in Haiti who is begging for advice.  He wants to
ask some questions about soil structure and guy anchors.  The tower will be a
250ft tower.
 The guy anchor project has begun and he has reservations. What I can tell you
that the site is in a saltwater marsh and the current water level is about 15
inches.  Obviously this will involve a lot of pumping. Plans call for a 8ft
deep anchor hole and the guy anchor itself is 15 ft long. This is a big project
If there is someone with specific training in this area, I would like to put
you in contact with the German project leader in Haiti.  He is looking
specifically with someone who is a soil expert.  Lots of guys know something
and anyone is free to contact me, but I need an expert to contact my German
friend.  (His English is of course very good)
Please copy my 2nd Email which is n3bna3@gmail.com.
Thanks

Dale - N3BNA