Re: [TowerTalk] LDF 7-50 worth

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LDF 7-50 worth
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:38:17 -0800
On 2/28/2018 7:49 PM, Shane Youhouse wrote:
However, I've not a clue as to the worth.  I haven't received the offer
yet, but wanted to know if it was a decent number before I got it.  Another
gentleman has also inquired, when I have a price in mind.

Hi Shane,

Almost all of the used hard line I've bought cost me about $1/ft, plus driving to pick it up. It includes both 1/2-in and 7/8-in, each different mfr types, about half with connectors. Like John says, your interested buyer is someone who needs very low loss for serious VHF/UHF weak signal work, or a long run to one or more HF antennas, or someone building a repeater.

73, Jim K9YC