[TowerTalk] RG-218 available

To: "'Tower Talk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG-218 available
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:31:57 -0700
I have a NOS 500 foot roll of military spec RG-218 I'll never use, and would
like to sell. This coax isn't exactly low loss, but at HF has decent specs.
It will handle 5 kW average up to 1 GHz, 2.4 MW pulsed, 11,000 VRMS, and 50
A (at DC).

I would prefer local pickup (or I can deliver) from the SF Bay area, but I
can freight it anywhere. I haven't estimated the recycle value, but both the
center conductor (about AWG #5 solid), and the shield are all copper. The
spool weighs about 250 pounds. I'll sell it for the copper recycle value
just to get rid of it.

-Doug Ronald
W6DSR