Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR interaction with 40m beam.

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR interaction with 40m beam.
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 07:30:12 -0400
The boom is only a factor if you're mounting the antennas 90 degrees
apart. You did not mention that you are doing this plus you also mentioned
retracting the elements which is not a factor if 90 degrees apart. So, if
your question is does a 90° 32' SteppIR boom effect 40m, I would say no.

John KK9A