[TowerTalk] Telrex TB6EM Tribanders & Parts Available

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex TB6EM Tribanders & Parts Available
From: "K4IDC@comcast.net" <robink4idc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 10:32:33 -0500
I have several Telrex TB6EM tri-band HF Yagi antennas & associated parts
available. I'm aware of the age of these antennas & that they predate
modern computer aided design. These are out of an estate sale which I
acquired some months ago. I'd rather see them put to use than put into the
aluminum scrap bin, but that's what will happen if there are no takers. I'm
in 37076, near Nashville, TN. I'm open to offers. Please email me directly
as I don't always read the list traffic. I'm good on QRZ.com.
Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC