Re: [TowerTalk] looking for a source for open wire line spreaders

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] looking for a source for open wire line spreaders
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 20:50:09 -0400
Another item frequently used for spacers is those old plastic thingamabobs that women used to use when giving a permanent ... they wrapped hair around them, and secured with a rubber band .... a few of those would serve nicely (did for me years ago) as open wire spacers ... but, I agree with Jim ... PVC is cheap and works well .. I just don't like the hollow PVC tubes as they get debris inside (spider webs?) .. or ice in the Winter.

You might search for plastic (teflon?) rod material to use. Sure would hold up better than PVC tubing.
73
Don
N8DE