Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundation and bedrock

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundation and bedrock
From: Glenn Pritchard <gpritchard7000@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 05:42:00 -0700
We do this at times here on Vancouver island in certain areas where you
have unforeseen weather patterns. Actually, Trylon has recommendations for
guying SST's such as mounting in shale, mountains tops with bedrock etc. We
have never had one fail because of structural fatigue or with the use of
guy lines.
Torque bars are used at times and we will actually be using a guyed SST at
an area called Klemtu BC next month.

Glenn, VA7UO