Re: [TowerTalk] ICE 419-B info.

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE 419-B info.
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:55:47 +0000
I want to  thank all the responded to me request   for info on the 8 pin DIN
plug on the ICE 419 -B  automatic BPF

I recived a number of PDF’s and scaned documatation  sheets Both on the TT
reflector and private  Email/direct.

As for my use having had a pair years ago  I have my station set with towers
spaced   apart and run both transmit  stubs and  decreat   W3NQN filters for
contests

The 519’s  will be in  full auto with max powere 45 watts …  for daily play.

73 Wayne W3EA