[TowerTalk] Need dimensions of HG-52SS tower shelf

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need dimensions of HG-52SS tower shelf
From: David Whaley <nt9e@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 15:27:44 -0500
I can not find a new or used tower shelf so will have to see if some one who has one that is not installed can favor me with taking measurements so I can find a replacement or build a new one.

Winter was very hard on my tower shelf. 3 of the 4 bolts fell out of the bottom and before they fell, without any tools, managed to make 3 of the 4 holes bigger.

If you have an HG-52SS rotator shelf you are not using, I would be keen to buy it.

--
Signiture
*Dave Whaley NT9E*