Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminium telescopic mast

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminium telescopic mast
From: Don <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 09:42:28 -0700
These camera and flag extending poles might also be a possibility, suspect they are available at various outlets. At least might be looked at. I've been toying with installing a flag pole here and this is just one of a number that came up in a search and looked more substantial.

https://allflags.com/camera-pole/

Don W7WLL