Re: [TowerTalk] Cleaning aluminum tubing

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cleaning aluminum tubing
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 13:04:43 -0700
Jake,

I like your last step of putting in the antisieze goop with a dowel and
Scotchbrite.  I have been using  Penetrox on the outside of the  tubing end,
pushing it in and twisting back and forth. No guarantees that all the mating
surfaces are coated.  This step will insure everything is coated.

73,
Bob
K6UJ