[TowerTalk] little off topic but,

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] little off topic but,
From: John <w5jmw@towerfarm.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 20:46:44 -0500
Just a hint to all.I am probably the only one who doesn’t know this,But..I am
rebuilding a mosley 96-3 pro.But any antenna that has elements with 3/8 or ½ in
end elements.You know how hard it is to get the little element out of the
larger,especially with screwa or rivets…It dawned on.On the last 2 elements.I
had been using a pipe wrench with handle into the boom and a pair of
pliers,Lots of wd-40…..Well I have a 1/2 in cordless drill.I put the 3/8
element into the drill.Gave it a little spray of lube and drilled away.The
element came right out….Just a hint   73 john

Sent from Mail for Windows 10