Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp on Coax connectors

To: W3YY <w3yy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp on Coax connectors
From: Glenn Pritchard <gpritchard7000@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 10:53:14 -0700
Yes there are,
We use them for land installs however we have also soldered the center pin on
the LMR400 for years and have never had any issue. The main reason is the salt
environment on ships and smaller vessels.
On our repeater installs it isn’t a problem.
As I mentioned earlier be careful on who you buy from, Amphenol has an
excellent product.

Glenn, VA7UO

Sent from my iPhone