Re: [TowerTalk] LMR-400 types of coax

To: John <jd_hudson@comcast.net>, 'undefined' <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR-400 types of coax
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 18:07:52 -0500
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR-400 types of coax I'm needing to replace (2) 140' runs
from the shack to the base of the towerand was going to use a solid center then
something more flexible  up thetower. There's a 4 element Steppir and a Diamond
Dual band on top of thetower. I've run across this Altelix AX400 coax but not
enough reviews to convinceme if it's worth it. There's a pretty big price
difference and I know "youget what you paid for" but is this stuff any good?
Also I've found RFC-400?? I'll be burying this in the ground in 2" PVC  (2 coax
and Stepper controlline and rotor wire. Any comments on this coax would be
appreciated JohnKO4XJ