[TowerTalk] Tape Measures

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tape Measures
From: Dennis W0JX via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 16:36:23 +0000 (UTC)
Last year I bought a new tape measure on line from Home Depot because my old
one had stretched too much. The old tape measure was made of some kind of vinyl.

The new tape measure is 300 feet long and made by Milwaukee. It is of steel
construction and wound on a plastic wheel with a crank. There are also 100 foot
and 200 foot models available. I paid $53.59 for it including tax and shipping.

Whatever you do, make sure that the tape is constructed of a material that will
not easily stretch permanently over time. The cheap ones do stretch and become
useless.

73 Dennis W0JX