Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material

To: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material
From: Jim Rhodes <jim@rhodesend.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 23:50:33 -0600
When I am told by "internet experts" that the way I am doing something is
not the "correct way" to do something, I just delete the message. I know
what I am doing works and I do not feel that I am obligated to follow their
advice or stroke their ego. Especially if it is unsolicited. There is
always more than one way to do most things and while some of them might be
considered to be "best practice" that does not mean that is the only way to
do it. Some times you just have to make do with what is on hand. After all
we are supposed to experiment and learn about our chosen avocation.